Thursday, January 7, 2016

K.I.T.T.s CPU A Real Possibility

Way back when the television show Knight Rider was on, K.I.T.T. was the "Car of The Future". Much in today technology has changed, things have gotten smaller and yet more powerful. Today computers are so much more advanced and smaller now than ever before. In the T.V. show K.I.T.T.s CPU was featured as a small box that fit into the palm of your hand. There are many such very powerful computers on the market today that are about the same size that can be easily made to look like K.I.T.T.s CPU like the ones in this article I came across.


UPDATE: April 5, 2016

My sweetie found out about this while watching some YouTube last night and although I knew about Rasberry Pi and was wondering about the possibility of using it to run our Knight O.S. app looking at this link makes me think it could be possible.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/poco-micro-computer-multi-function-pi-gadget#/

No comments:

Post a Comment