Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dash Auxiliary Power Button


I have a better way of hooking up my dash auxiliary power button as right now the way I have it is a bit daffy and I'll explain why; The scenario works but what happens is that say I have the auxiliary power button turned on and I forget that it is on and then I turn over the cars ignition, well when I turn off the ignition key the car will keep running because power is still being supplied through the lower consoles auxiliary dash power button being turned on, I would then need to switch that off in order to turn the car off. This way is much better because that can't happen as the dash can only get it's power from one source or the other via the relay and not both at the same time which is how I currently have it wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment