Sunday, May 17, 2015

S-1 Upper Console Electronics Arrive

I got the Season One Upper Console electronics from Knight Rider World a couple of days ago (left). Here I am giving them a quick test simply hooked up to my Eliminator 12V power supply. They all work great so next will come the fun job of figuring out the best way to install them into my Upper Console. The double board with the digital text light ups on the top (right top) I'm not sure where I am going to put that one as I know it won't fit in the front of my console because on mine I have put the microphone, indicator light, Mic push button and I have installed the little circuit board for the Annunciator loudspeaker that I am using as part of K.I.T.T.s Voice Projection Unit. So I'll end up figuring something else out to use that board for, relocate it somewhere else. I'll hook up the Count-Up display and the Dummy row to my third lighted Rocker switch on the side of my Upper Console so that way when that switch is turned on the Count-Ups and Dummy row will activate and do their thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment