Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Switch Pod Buttons Individual Buttons Diagram Work In Progress


I'm working on another diagram for the Switch pod buttons to work out a way that each button can be assigned separate functions. I'm pretty sure that the oval rectangles I have marked out are the button connections, each one seems to have 4 points, why I'm not sure? But as is so far this is the way that the switch pod buttons from Knight Rider World connect to the Voice Box DTMF tones. This simply makes the buttons produce a random tone when pressed. I think with a little custom wiring they can be made to do different things if run through a Step Relay. I'm pretty sure I've seen some people do this with their Switch pod Buttons but so far I have not been able to find any information shared on HOW they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment