Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Starting The Dash Painting Process



I didn't think I was going to get to this part today but as luck would have it I was able to get the first coat of gloss black paint on my Knight Rider dash. In truth I still have a few minor spots on the Switch Pods to do a little light sanding on but I can do that just as easily with the painting process started. You probably can't tell in the photos as like I say it's a few minor areas but I'm picky about it so I notice.

It's sure nice though to be finally getting the dash to this stage. It looks so nice already with just the first coat of gloss black applied, it will look even nicer once it's eventually clear coated. When it's clear coated and fully cured I'll see about doing another video with the dash turned on as it will looks so nice all lighted up, animated with the finished dash surface. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment