Saturday, June 28, 2014

Turbo Hood Ready

Finally!! I have the Turbo Hood ready to go on the car. All the hardware is back mounted onto the hood, all cleaned up, repainted, new lift supports added that I picked up from eBay. I'm just going to let it sit for a day or so to let the paint fully cure and then I'm going to wrap bubble wrap around the edges with masking tape and cover the hood with a tarp and more bubble wrap for when it's transported to the garage. I just want to take a few precautions in order to help protect it from any potential mishaps along the way.

I'll be so happy when this is finally on the car. K.I.T.T. needs his hood in order to make him look more the part. ;) I still have a little polishing to do on the hood here and there, but that will be just as easy, if not easier on the car and out in the garage, hopefully better lighting too with the main garage door open. Dying to see how this looks now that the scanner is installed. I'm hoping it all fits well otherwise I'll have some tweaking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment