Friday, May 16, 2014

Upper console and Fog Lights Update


While doing my install of the upper console and the Fog Lights, I came to realize that I would need some place to add multiple ground connection inside of the upper console with all of the switches and electronics in there so I came up with this multiple ground connection mounting bar I made with 18 ground wire connection options. I made the bar out of three strips of metal flat bar sandwiched together. I counter sunk the terminal connection on the back by drilling holes big enough to accommodate the heads of the bolts I'm using for my terminal connections. The completed bar was then bolted to the T-Bar near the back of the console where the dome light used to be mounted.

This should give me a safe place to add multiple ground connections should I end up needing a few more than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment