Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fog Lights Update




Just a quick update on my Fog Lights Installation. You might recall from an earlier post that I had mentioned that my light closest to the middle of the Knight Rider front nose seemed to be in a pretty good position. It was the outer one that needed to be moved back a little. So what I ended up doing was basically swinging the whole assembly back a little in order to bring the outer Fog Lights back a little. I have now added an extra piece of metal strapping across the two middle supports so now I will have the option of moving the middle lights closer to the front of the nose when I do another test fit and I should discover that they can indeed be moved forward a little. This would pretty much put them back where I first felt they were in a good position. I'll know a little more once I do a test fit of the nose again.