Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dash Electronics Have Arrived!!

My 2 TV dash electronics arrived today from Knight Rider World. Very awesome, I can't wait to install them but there are some things I still need. I need to find out how the electronics are mounted to the dash, gotta make some inquiries about that. I still have to look into how the dash itself is mounted into the car, I have a pretty good idea but I need to know for sure the best way to do it. I'm still waiting for my electronics I ordered from Jupiter months ago, I'm finding that a bit annoying. I'm finding I REALLY like Knight Rider World as they deliver well within a reasonable amount of time. So far both Knight Rider World and Knightscan are in my good books for speedy delivery, and quality stuff depending on what you are ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment